Nothing is miserable that spotting your wilted Christmas tree previous to the arrival of Christmas event. Due to the advent of Christmas tree farms and companies, most people are now ordering authentic and real Christmas tree out of hundreds, which are getting arrived from hundreds or else thousands of miles away. Now, people could even order trees online where distances are a far apart. If the fresh Christmas tree gets cut for the purpose of shipping, it will be very tricky to maintain the health of that tree until it gets delivered. Most Christmas tree delivery companies provide satisfaction assurance and so, package their trees in such a manner, which has received by you in a perfect condition.
Tips to keep your tree fresh after its delivery:
Here are some great tips that are found to be useful in keeping your Christmas tree fresh until the event has been arrived.
- Be sure to obtain an exact delivery date from the website or company you order from
- Be prepared with your fresh water and stand. In case you are making use of pump or any other filtration system so as to water your tree, assemble completely previous to the delivery of your tree. Assembling is also needed when you make use of any piece of equipment relating to fire prevention.
- After the tree gets delivered, check out the quality as immediately as possible. Be sure to look for browning, which might be happening on any needle or branch, depending upon the tree type
- Don’t hesitate to return it back through the shipper who carried it, if you see something goes wrong in your tree. Assure that they stick around whilst you inspecting the tree condition
- Make use of a spray bottle with the intention to moisten the whole tree gently before it brings to the stand if you find that your tree is in good shape and condition.